Friday 25 February 2011

25/02/11

Hello all, I just got back from a road trip to Inverness which was quite good fun. But I was a bit sore and tired all the time. The excess energy expended has taken it's toll and I feel really tired today. I also drunk a bit more alcohol than usual, which is not normally an issue with me. Tired, tired, tired! TV and a nap calls. My shakes are back with a vengeance.

But the latest thing I'm suffering is I am having a bit of trouble moving my right arm and hand. I instruct my hand to move and it doesn't do it. I  have to instruct it more (with more thought than is necessary normally), and finally it does work. But this is not a new dysfunction but is more marked at the moment.

I hope these symptoms will go away with rest...or maybe it's time to start the drugs again. Only time will tell.

Best wishes
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment