Sunday 13 February 2011

13/02/11

No change again today. Bit sore, bit shaky and quite tired.

I've had a good day with my friends and noticed them averting their eyes politely when I tried to spoon a rather liquid yet tasty stew into my mouth. I think we could use this as a measurement of shakiness by weighing how much gravy is on your spoon as it leaves the bowl and how much is still on when you finally get it in your gob!

Today my Gob to Plate ratio was only about .4. So not very good. What's the worst G/P Ratio you've ever achieved!

Seriously, I have a general soreness all over my body. I'm going to take a Ibuprofen tablet and watch some TV.

But, again, I have to stress that these sore days are standard for me. I was the same even though I was taking the tablets.

Best wishes to all
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment