Sunday 6 February 2011

06/02/11

Right, I got a bit fed up with my apathy yesterday. I decided to get a bath, dress up well and go and see some people. I was glad I did. The evening, in particular was lovely night although I did fade a bit at the end. From now on I am going to try to get out a bit more often.

That's why there is no blog from yesterday.

Today I'm quite tired, and a bit shaky but I am going out to meet friends again at lunchtime. My symptoms of PD are 'standard', niether more or less than when I was taking the Sinemet and Mirapexin.

I did my tablets this morning, and only took me five minutes to put them in my dispenser. That is pleasing.

My conclusion of the first few days of stopping the meds is that it hasn't made much difference. That begs the question : how many other people are taking meds that aren't making them better?

As the drugs are only to treat the symptoms, not cure the disease, it's probably a good idea for everyone to see if they are actually 'doing the business'.

Do you think you might be taking too many tablets?

Of course you MUST check with your doctor. I won't advocate you going it alone.

The number of readers who are following this blog is slowly increasing. Thank you for following it!

Have a good day everyone

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment