Tuesday 1 February 2011

01/02/11

Again, nothing really has changed. Feel the same as when I was on the drugs. Nothing to report I'm afraid.

I have been asked if I noticed any changes in my symptoms from the time before I started  the meds to the times when I was taking the full dose of drugs. The answer is no, not really. The reason why I am conducting this test is because I was confused as to what was the disease, what was the side effects etc. I am not sure their has been any change to my symptoms before. during or after treatment.

I think, but I'm not too sure, that I am quite clear thinking about my condition. But I am the best arbiter of how I feel. I'm trying hard not to embellish or make up results.

I've had a couple of comments, thank you very much for being interested. Please spread the word to other interested people. I feel a bit embarrassed about advertising myself anymore.


Cheers for today
Chris

3 comments:

  1. Fascinating view on PD medications at
    http://www.pdrecovery.org/

    Not sure if what they recommend works or is just tree hugging cranky, but what they say about the drugs makes sense (but then I'm biased !)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Biomedical Scientist. I can only work with evidence based medicine. I tried to read through this article and found it full of verbal garbage that I haven't seen even in a proper medical or scientific paper. I am not going down that route and I would find it an extraordinary thing if any PWP find it useful...mind you, people find astrology or religion useful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. m a Biomedical Scientist. I can only work with evidence based medicine. I tried to read through this article and found it full of verbal garbage that I haven't seen even in a proper medical or scientific paper. I am not going down that route and I would find it an extraordinary thing if any PWP find it useful...mind you, people find astrology or religion useful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete