Thursday 17 February 2011

17/02/11

I feel quite depressed today, and I was last night. Everything seems to be such hard work. Today I had to clean the windows and it took me ages and after, I was knackered. I sat down to have a cuppa just in time to hear Mr Cameron on the TV talking about upcoming changes to the benefits. That filled me with more worry. Hohum!

Strange thing is that I kind of agree with him! While we are talking about embarrassing things, I have to admit that I like country and western and Irish music! Even had my own band once, pre-PD.

I seem to find lots to worry about at the moment. Part of PD? Dunno.

I'm fed up with feeling tired. I feel that I can't keep on complaining to  my wife, who has been nothing but brilliant! I love her so much and I know I am really lucky to know her.

Had an ok night's sleep, 5 hours but woke up really, really stiff and sore.

So, on we go. No choices

I seem to have upset a few people on the PDUK site. I refuse to be subdued by bullying. More of this later

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment