Friday 28 January 2011

28/01/11

Really knackered today. Only got to bed at 3am as I was out listening to some music. I had to go back to bed for 2 hours this morning as I was incapable of staying awake.....but this is ALL my fault!!

Otherwise I'm on the same dose as yesterday. I have no significant changes to report. My right hand shake was quite bad but, as usual, no worse than it can be.

I will go to bed early tonight, and see if there is any improvement on today.

I feel the 'punishment' I got from my PD from one night out was excessive. It was a hangover from hell even though I didn't have that much to drink.

I wonder if other people with PD get really bad hangovers? Comments please, I'd like to know I'm not the only one!!

Best wishes from a subdued Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment