Thursday 20 January 2011

20/01/11

Right, today is my first day of this experiment. Today I will take 6 tablets of Sinemet 25mg /100mg. I take these at 10 am, 5pm and at bedtime. I also have been taking 0.52mg prolonged release Mirapexin 1 tab at night.but I will stop taking these from today. After a week of no Mirapexin I will reduce my Sinemet by half and then stop altogether after another week

I feel quite well today. I didn't sleep well as I woke twice with generalized body pain and cramps and it took me ages of tossing and turning to get back to sleep. My tremor is not too bad and I feel this will be a 'good day'. Like all PD patients I have good and bad days.


out of 5 (+++++)

Sleep ++
Tiredness ++
General Well Being +++
Shakes ++++

I'm not a gambler, and have no strange sexual or behavioural issues. I feel as good as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment