Thursday 27 January 2011

27/01/11

Today I am on 2x2 100.25 Sinemet only. Last night I had quite a good nights sleep although I did wake up three times to 'move'. I find that waking up in pain is my major symptom of PD and it starts your day off badly. I have forgotten to state that I have started taking Naproxen 500mg (a NSAID anti inflammatory pain killer) at night to counteract this problem. It seems to work a bit I think, making my night a bit more pleasant.

I feel typically tired this morning, but no different than normally. My shakes in my right hand are constant but, again, no worse than usual. I am going to walk into town to relieve my stiffness but that is again normal for me.

So, even though I have only started this experiment for a few days, and haven't finished weaning myself off the meds, I feel like there has been no significant change to the way I feel. to date.

I wonder if anything will happen, and if so, when?

Thank you for making the effort to follow this post. I am finding it quite cathartic as it forces me to analyse how I feel, and gives me a record for posterity.

If you know of anyone interested in this blog please inform them

Cheers for today
Chris

1 comment:

  1. An interesting blog! I will be keeping tuned in to see how you are getting along.

    ReplyDelete