Wednesday 2 March 2011

02/03/11 Part 2

Finally managed to get hold of the PD nurse who was polite and understanding. I told her of my decision and she immediately organized for me to do 1 week of 3x62 Sinemet and then up it to 3x125.

It seems that there were notes telling her what to do when I came crawling back to the fold! They were expecting it!

So, I start on the drugs again albeit this time without the Mirapexin. I don't know if it's worthwhile keeping on with the blog.  Might see how long it takes for any improvement. What do you think?

I think it took a month for the meds to clear my system, leaving the disease raw and in full force. I now know what it's like to have PD and have no drugs. Not nice!

Do you think I should carry on with the blog?

I'd like to thank the PD nurses, the neuro and his team and loads of other people

Best wishes
Chris

2 comments:

  1. I have followed your blog daily and would very much like you to continue posting. I wish you a comfortable and active future.

    ReplyDelete