Saturday 29 January 2011

29/01/11

Another 'nothing to report' day. I feel standard, neither good nor bad. I'm a bit listless but that's not unusual. My shakes have not intensified with the lack of treatment nor has it gone away. Everything is as it was yesterday!

I know that these drugs need some time to kick in so I assume they take sometime to kick out, if you get my drift. In a couple of days I will have stopped all PD drugs except the NSAID I take at night.

Another thing, after reading all the nightmare stories of gambling, hypersexuality etc I am glad to report that these symptoms never effected me even when I was taking them, so I can't comment on that subject.

I didn't have a drink last night so I didn't have the hangover from hell like I did yesterday!!!

Anyone got any idea of when I can expect changes in how I feel? Days, weeks, months?

It was my Dad's 83rd birthday today. He seems to have more energy than I do.

Best wishes to all
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment